03 June 2006

Immix (you do the math)

No shortage of attempts at starting new projects, but that's okay, I've justified: I'll just keep starting 'em until I finish one. Then probably start a few more. Each new non-success gets me closer to an actual success! Or so I'm deluded.

I imagine it should start with a picture, a drawing, a sketch. From that point, a short story. Being aimed toward a live performance, audience participation (presumably in the form of dancing, if not just listening/watching) end result, I am guessing that the next step will be base (sic) music, then requisitioning the talents of other musicians...? Only conjecture. We'll know when we get there.

And since I hold words to be supremely important, the title is officially the starting point of this project; consider Stage One complete:

IMMIX

No comments: